Healthier & affordable body and hair care products available for everyone.
Pharmacopia is a modern apothecary collection of better-for-you bath + body™ for home and away. Pharmacopia products deliver antioxidant and aromatherapeutic benefits in biodegradable formulas and recycled plastic packaging.
We are proud to bring you thoughtfully-made products from natural, organic, sustainable, or vegan sources. Always toxin, paraben and cruelty free.
FORMULATED WITHOUT: Parabens, sulfates, phthalates, animal ingredients, synthetic fragrances or dyes.
100% Post-Consumer Recycled Bottles
Pharmacopia have been aware of the environmental impact of packaging since they first launched with aluminum bottles and glass jars back in 1999, way before it was cool. Today, Pharmacopia use 100% PCR (post-consumer recycled) plastic in both our hotel amenities and retail-sized bottles.
Allowing them to be able to upcycle and divert over 150 tons of plastic from landfills each year instead of using new plastic. The bottles are BPA free and can be recycled again.
Carbon Off-Sets for the Rainforest
We are all part of the problem and the solution when it comes to global climate change. Pharmacopia is doing it’s part by offsetting carbon produced when shipping our products to you
. These carbon offsets are helping to fund the Jarí Para Forest Conservation Project in the Amazon Rainforest as part of a massive conservation effort covering almost 500,000 hectares of old-growth, tropical forest. This conservation project is working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by preventing deforestation in one of the most biodiverse ecosystems on the planet. Learn more about this amazing partnership of people and trees.
Water is essential to life yet millions of people around the world are without clean water and sanitation, with women and children disproportionately affected. This water crisis negatively impacts the health and livelihood of more than one-third of our global population.
We believe in clean water for everyone and have partnered with Water.org to donate $1 for every bottle of our Citrus Shampoo that is purchased. Water.org is a global non-profit organization that provides safe, accessible water and sanitation. They have changed the lives of over 30 million people with access to clean water. Thank you, Water.org!
Pharmacopia Key Ingredients & Benefits
Sunflower Seed Oil
– Leaves the hair easy to comb, supple, soft and shiny and/or imparts volume, lightness, gloss, etc.
– Maintains the skin in good condition.
– Light oil, absorbs easily into the skin and hair.
Aids in providing a protective moisture barrier for both the skin and the hair.
Grape Seed Oil
– Softens and smooths the skin.
– Protects against environmental aggressors.
Provides nourishment to all types of hair and skin.
A powerful blend of high antioxidant oils.
– Its lovely lemony scent has a calming effect on the nervous system.
– Used by herbalists for sleep and to relax body and mind.
– Essential oil easily absorbs into the skin to help keep it hydrated.
– Softens and smooths the skin.
– Cools, calms and aids the hair and scalp.
Traditionally used to accelerate and aid in the healing of skin.
– Used in folk medicine for thousands of years to promote health and well-being.
– Potent antioxidants help keep skin looking younger by protecting it from environment stressors.
– Softens and smooth’s the skin.
– Used for smoothing and conditioning..
Pharmacopia products were developed according to ancient healing wisdom, promoting balance and comfort while delighting the senses.
They are luscious formulations using potent anti-oxidants, therapeutic plant extracts and essential oils with no parabens, petro-chemicals, phthalates, sulfates, or synthetic colors. All products are vegan and cruelty-free.